Saturday, September 1, 2012

ZOMBIE MAKEUP!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
2 days ago my cousin offered my a makeup gig for his org at school. All I had to do was make him and his classmates look like zombies. It sounded a lot like fun so I decided to go with it. I'll be doing it this wednesday, but I got so excited I decided to try it on myself last night! :))

So here's my zombified look:






As you can see, I still need to buy a good black eyeshadow that's super pigmented (and preferably cheap :P) So I'll be buying that tomorrow from Shawill cosmetics. I know their shadows are really cheap (69 php) and they're VERY pigmented. 

How I did it:


BASE:

(1) As a substitute for foundation, I used my San-san concealer in Natural (since it's very pale, as compared to Olive which is what I usually use) with an unbranded stippling brush that I bought from Landmark for 149 Php

ZOMBIE EFFECT:

(2) With a light hand, draw fake veins starting from under the eyes using Nichido Color Intense Eye Pencil (Girls' Night Out) in purple and LA Colors lip pencil (Part of set). Make sure that you draw the veins as light and thin as possible so it would look realistic. 

(3) Using a blush brush or fan brush, lightly fan Shawill Mono Eyeshadow Green (I forgot the name but it's a beautiful olive green) under the eyes, sides, forehead, nose, chin, and jaw.

(4) Contour eyes, under eyes, cheeks, sides of forehead, nose with black eyeshadow. I used the one from ELF but it won't give as much color as I hoped it would, so decided to add a little eyeliner ().

(5) Line eyes with black eyeliner (Nichido Mineral kohl pencil in Onyx)

(6) Using red lipstick, apply on areas where you would want to have bruises or fake blood. (Aido Lipstick in J- 50Php; Prestige Lipstick- 299Php)

(7) Put some purple and black eyeshadow under the eyes and pat some over the red lipstick. (LA Colors Eyeshadow Palette in SandCastle)

(8) Use red or clear lip gloss over the red lipstick to create the illusion of fresh blood (LA Colors clear Lipgloss Php89)

AND THAT'S IT! But I like said, I still need to buy some black eyeshadow for better contouring and to make my eyes and cheeks look more hollow and dead. hihi 



Hope you have fun doing the whole zombie thing like I did!


SEE MY UPDATED ZOMBIE LOOK! CLICK ME!

2 comments: