Sunday, September 9, 2012

IRRELEVANT! The Sweetest Thing

Recently, I met up with one of my best friends and we hung out in Trinoma. 

After watching a movie (The Campaign, which was hilarious by the way), she gave me this envelope. Inside, it had a couple's necklace and a note. 

Though for foreign readers, I'm not sure if you'll understand it. So I'll translate it for you.




"Hi Macks

Happy birthday! Haha. Sorry super late ng gift ko. I know kakabreak niyo lang ng mukhang dream guy mo na and sad ka pa. Don't lose hope! If it's meant to be, it will be :)
So 2 necklaces to. One for you, and one for your future guy.Bibigay mo lang sa guy yung isang necklace if feeling mo na... "He's the one" na. Okay? Siguraduhin mo muna na siya na nga haha. You will feel the spark naman. Hihi <3


Love you and good luck finding him! <3

Love, Cle"



ENGLISH:

"Hi Macks

Happy birthday! Haha. Sorry my gift is super late. I know that you just broke up with someone who seemed like your dream guy and that you're still sad. Don't lose hope! If it's meant to be, it will be :)
So here's 2 necklaces. One for you, and one for your future guy. You should give the other necklace if you feel that... "He's the one". Okay? Just make sure that it is him haha. You will feel the spark anyway. Hihi <3


Love you and good luck finding him! <3

Love, Cle"



It's nice to know that people care/worry about you... and this is the perfect example of not needing to bring someone down to cheer me up. I'm not bitter naman e. So glad and so lucky to have a friend like her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment